Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Solo Show


January 3rd 2009 will be my first
solo show! I will be exhibiting my charcoal
dog drawings as well as most of my gouache
landscapes. I will have a couple of small oil
studies too. My work will be on exibit at Nucleus gallery
in Alhambra run by Ben Zhu. Ben used to be a student
of mine at Art Center and is now a very successful
gallery curator. Thanks Ben!






26 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats Mike! I'm gonna be out of the country until the 6th but I will definitely check the show...no question about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike, congratulations! I'll stop by and check it out, it's actually not very far from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Mike ! Would have like to be there ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stuff Mike, I'm going to try and make it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a note that today's post on Lines and Colors is about your work and the Gallery Nucleus show.

    Sorry I can't see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:29 AM

    cool works! what medium did u use for painting pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mike, great show. Please stop by my blog when you got a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a great show Mike! Good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mike.. I'm enjoying your work! Wish I were in the area, would have loved to have seen the show. Good luck.

    M. Hanson....(ACCD student... mid 70's)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work!! Definitely going to see the exhibtion on Sunday with your and my dearest friend Michael Vargas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Mike,

    I remember your stuff well at Art Center. Looking good! I really dig the new work, hope I can make the show at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:12 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. really like your paintings and your chacoal dogs ... good luck for ur show.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely... You're gifted!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jantung bocor ialah kondisi dimana lubang pada sekar jantung akibat kelainan struktur jantung, karena sekatnya bocor maka terjadi percampuran antara darah kotor dan darah besih. Inilah yang membuat jantung tidak berfungsi secara normal.
    cara mengobati jantung bocor

    Walatra Sehat Mata Softgel


    Harga Walatra Sehat Mata Softgel

    Jelly Gamat Walatra

    Walatra G-Sea Jelly


    Manfaat Walatra Berry Jus



    ReplyDelete