Saturday, July 12, 2008

Landscape Painting Workshop

This August I will be doing a three day
workshop for Kevin Chen's Concept Design
Academy. The class will focus on composition,
color, lighting, atmospheric perspective and
shape design.

13 comments:

  1. ah mein, i wish i had time for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your work is really amazing, i love the mill and prison paintings

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWEsome! Will there be only demos or should we bring painting materials?

    See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Workshop mike! I had a great time, thanks again.


    Cheers,

    -Ben

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a pleasure watching you paint and explain your thought process. The locations you picked were just mindboggling. Overall it was a great class. Nice job Mike, and thanks!
    -Russ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! You have a incredible stuffs. Your work is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, wish I could've been there--bet it was an incredible experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible Works,
    So beautiful paintings!!
    You technique is amazing, the source of the classics, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You packed us full of your learning! You're a generous man, Mike. Thank you for giving us that Sunday afternoon access to your head. It was a fantastic experience.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you to all who attended the landscape painting class and the Laguna workshop. I was a great experience for me as well. Thank you Kevin as well!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete