Saturday, March 08, 2008

MORE BEE MOVIE

Another concept painting from the BEE MOVIE.

18 comments:

  1. very nice indeed Mike, great angle and really solid composition!
    keep em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the movement in the piece!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm.....damn this looks great! why can't I paint like this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:04 AM

    Dear Mister Hernandez, I'm a Belgian fan of comics. For a long time, I try to contact Mike Hernandez, an artist who worked on "the defenders", are you ? If you are the Mike I'd like to contact, could you please drop me an email at dleonar1@kcc.com

    Thanks in advance.
    Oh yes, the paintings I just saw on this blog are great. I like it a lot. Best.
    Dominique Léonard (Belgium)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog. awesome work. i will add a link from mine to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo! more bee movie concepts... I remember you talking about a car scene with a city BG when we had our landscape class... wuz this that painting? cool art as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yus Rodney, this was the one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful work mike! o0 geez

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! great job, I put you in my links, the movie is fantastic!
    congratulations!

    Ame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:07 AM

    beautiful situation good

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome! so much action! great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work is awe-inspiring, I'm putting you in my links. Thanks so much for posting your great landscape paintings also. I've learned so much from the incredible way you handle scale composition and color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that I have learned and inspired by your beautiful coloring already. Thank you very much.
    How is your rock climbing going?

    ReplyDelete