Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Bee Movie Hive

Another concept painting for the Bee Movie.

26 comments:

  1. Hey Mike, I hope your having a great new year. This looks great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erwin! Happy New Year!
    Can I add your link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure Mike. I added yours to mine already if you don't mind.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! The colors rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely awesome! Your other paintings in the art of book are equally spectacular, and your landscapes make me drool. You inspired me to get back outside painting again after you spoke at Art Center last year; I wish you were still teaching there so I could learn from you. Thanks for sharing all this stunning art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific Painting Mike! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Mike guy.....he's pretty damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!! Cant wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. c'est tout simplement magnifique !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool stuff!
    Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome stuff as usual Mike! You have such a godly eye for color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:08 AM

    excellent

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I am here again. Your blog entries don't let me leave:) They are very interesting to read. You may take a tour to custom term paper writing services when it comes to writing or editing an academic work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The choice relies on your PC configuration. APK Download There are version installation files APK Install so you have to choose the one for you folder in order to find WhatsApp installment documents Download APK the installment folder.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The image isn't clear.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much because you have always shared many new things to us
    I am very happy because I can get articles that are very weighty contents
    Maybe I will come back to your site. Greetings :)

    Obat Miom Di Rahim Cara Cepat Menyembuhkan Luka Memar Cara Mengobati Luka yang Infeksi Cara Menghilangkan Bekas Jerawat Cara Menyembuhkan Kaki Bengkak Cara Menyembuhkan Luka Bakar Obat Infeksi Kulit Obat Benjolan Di Pundak Cara Mengobati Cantengan Obat Gagal Ginjal

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am very happy to be able to find this good article
    Honestly, this is one article that gives me incredible information and is very useful and very helpful
    maybe I will visit this site again to find other articles that can be useful for me :)

    Cara Mengobati Koreng Obat Pancingan Obat Kurarawit Obat Sakit Pinggang Akibat Kecetit Obat Rangen Obat Sekelan Obat Leuncangeun

    ReplyDelete