Sunday, November 04, 2007

BEE MOVIE



I can't believe we are finally done!
The movie was released last night and
the book just hit the shelves so get a copy
and see the film! The cover art for the book
was one of a few early concept painting that I had
done for the look of the Bees world. The book has
so many great concepts from so many amazing
artists that I had the pleasure of working with!
Artists like Mike Issak, Ruben Hickman, Rich
Daskas, Peter Maynez, Zhaoping Wei, Paul Duncan,
Tianyi Han, Tony Siruno, Emil Mitev, Kirsten Kawamura,
Felix Yoon,Devin Crane, Brett Nystul, Nicolas Marlet,
Mike Yamada and Christophe Lautrette. I was an
Associate Art Director with Christophe on the film and
had such a great experience working with him.
Thanks Christophe!

21 comments:

  1. Hey Mike,

    I was looking at some of the env concepts you painted in the book.

    So great to see the same color mixing and simultaneous contrasts you use in traditional landscapes applied to the concept backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jackson thanks! By the way, I was blown away by your new paintings on your blog. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:36 AM

    Congrats Mike, It has been a long time since we've talked. This is Kyle Kane (formerly Doornbos) from ACCD. Love to catch up some time. Later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant wait to pick up a copy!!!!!!
    i really love your stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Mike! I'll have to check out the book.
    Post up some more work! =)
    How's the family life?
    Call me sometime.

    -ern

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just picked up the book, really sweet work in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:53 PM

    Mike I am so Proud of you and all of your accomplishments. I love this sketch it is so yummy!:) Your sister Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa....REALLY cool stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the movie! Your art work is amazing. I will be purchasing the book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing work here Mike! I'll definitely be picking up the book. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry christmas to you three!
    and the doggie of course.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is such a honor for me to have the possibility to actually say "You're great! I loved your work" to someone as good as you. I loved Bee movie, it was so much fun, and was awesome to look at. You're toooooo great

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looked forward to a bright morning, energy once again flowingthrough my body, ready to guard America and the rest of the world fromthe evil of my son. John simply would not stop.
    erotic incest sex stories
    xnxx stories nurse measure his cock
    mother in law erotic stories
    nc 17 young adult sex stories
    xnxx stories teen pregnancy
    I looked forward to a bright morning, energy once again flowingthrough my body, ready to guard America and the rest of the world fromthe evil of my son. John simply would not stop.

    ReplyDelete