Wednesday, July 18, 2007

More Paintings






More concept work from the same show. The mill

was yet another version of the previous post and

the two other paintings were different versions

of an old prison. All are done in cs2.





38 comments:

  1. Yes! another great paints, the color are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous paintings! Waw!
    These concept works are for which show? Or at least for which company? The style reminds me the one searched for a certain kind of upcoming movie... ;)
    Anyway, it's very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!, those are still my favorites concept pieces .Please make this movie happen.It's funny Mike to look at those images after so long.You certainely have the best eyes for colors I know.Mike you're the one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning painting. I cannot wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to hold myself
    back on commenting on
    every image, but can't help it.
    it is faaaabuloso!!!!!!
    MASTER MIKE...
    have you ever thought about
    putting a book together?
    that would be awesome ^______^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man these are really great Mike! so uhh..........when are you coming back to Art Center haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. That may actually happen real soon!
    I am working that out with Art Center and will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. breathtaking, the detail and color is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful concept work!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just stumbled across your blog... Very nice work! I've been playing with gouache recently. I really like your gouache sketches especially!

    My friend James at DW says he's gone sketching with you a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Eric,
    Thanks for visiting! I had a chance
    to see your work as well and it is
    very inspiring! By the way, I can"t seem to remember sketching with anybody named James? It is probably because I am so bad with names and better with faces. What is his last name and do you know what dept or show he works on?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love! Thanks for sharing these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. O_O
    UAO!
    you create miracles!!
    A M A Z I N G!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous3:09 PM

    I will be original, great painting !!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful paintings, Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous12:50 AM

    LY2ruG Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous11:01 AM

    5dZQHS Wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous12:01 PM

    YXi5ED Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous12:14 PM

    Nice Article.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Please write anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous12:12 PM

    Nice Article.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Magnific!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous7:38 AM

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous11:11 PM

    actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous2:25 AM

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous6:19 AM

    Hello all!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Please write anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous7:40 PM

    I am awed by all of your mill work. Would love to collaborate with you on a music/visual project in the works. Not sure how exactly... You are in LA yes?

    Post more soon,
    Richie

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are simply amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete